Monday, October 8, 2012

East End Crafts Show

  Photo by: Rich Warmus of Dimensions Photography

Picture holder! Glows in the Dark!

Picture holder!

Picture holder!

















This past weekend was my first attempt at selling some of my work at an arts festival.  I was at the East End Arts Festival in Lancaster, NY, and  I was amazed by the overwhelmingly positive response I got from the vendors and people who came.  I won Second Prize for my booth! Thanks to all who stopped by!!

I'm hoping to start showing at more fairs and festivals coming up, but don't have any specific plans as of yet.  I will be posting where I'll be next right here on my blog, so keep checking in with me!!

Also, for those who don't know, I'm happy to do custom orders! Custom ornaments, statues, picture holders, miniatures-- whatever you may desire!  Just send me an email at etproductions.film@gmail.com and let me know what it is you want! I've never gotten a request I couldn't handle.

In the meantime, please check out my facebook page, Emily Tomasik, for more ideas and photos on what I have done and am selling now! I really appreciate your support!

4 comments:

  1. The glazed wreath looks spectacular! Also I love the snowman of course. But I have a bias.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just added my "winner's photo!" Check out your awesome banner!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see! I see! The next banner I'm making you will say, "Each item is hand dipped and signed by me."

      Delete